Monday, August 31, 2009

The Little Miracles

My guess is that when people think of miracles, the thoughts of the Red Sea being parted and water turning to wine are the first things to spring to mind.

But I'm learning that in my life God works miracles on a smaller scale every day.

Today I badly needed a certain file at work and looked at the overstuffed box of files it was in figuring it would be a might task. So I look into the box to begin my mighty task, and lo and behold there was my file sticking out like a sore thumb.

The other day my keys ended up being locked inside my car. I didn't have a clue what to do. I ask around for ideas and my team leader tells me his dad has a slim jim tool for getting into cars, and he's on his way over anyway for something completely different.

I was out of work for quite a while, and just when the bills really starting closing in on me, a job appears out of the blue.

Now, I should mention that I prayed for all the above mentioned things, and God came through, just like he always does.

Don't be afraid to ask God anything. If it fits with his will then it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Travel